The fully connected environment, digital technologies and artificial intelligence tools enable optimization of patient care.  

JENA, Germany and DUBLIN , Aug. 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ —  ZEISS Medical Technology continues to build on its leadership in digital solutions by exploring new ways to advance the future of transformative care within ophthalmology.   At ZEISS Innovation Week , September 6-8, 2022 , ZEISS Medical Technologies will host leading experts in ophthalmology to share their personal experiences of how the power of integrated workflow options, data management and a range of new software applications are enabling improved efficiencies and optimization associated with patient care.

ZEISS will also exhibit at the particular European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons   (ESCRS) Annual Meeting, September 16-20 , plus the American Academy of Ophthalmology   (AAO) Conference, Sept. 30 Oct. 3 , providing demos, educational programs, and scientific events discussing how digital systems can promote clinical efficiency and enhanced patient outcomes.

“As a leader in digital solutions, ZEISS is setting the standard for new methods to manage care at scale. Using data insights and incorporated workflow solutions with synthetic intelligence adds value in managing disease progression and the optimization associated with clinical practices, ” said Euan S. Thomson , PhD, President of Ophthalmic Devices plus Head of Digital Business at Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc. “We continue in order to focus on the development associated with digital options creating the particular roadmap needed for improved care. ”

“The electronic workflow is the backbone of a practice because it integrates all the diagnostics, the therapeutics, gives peace of mind and less stress to the particular clinician plus the surgeon, ” stated Sri Ganesh , MD, Chairman and Managing Director of Nethradhama Hospital, India . “At the end of the day, that is what you want to see – effectiveness, safety, more patients that can be accommodated plus better results. ”

“Our workflow is completely built-in, we’re 100 percent paperless, and everything talks to each other, inch said Bruce A. Rivers , MD, Envue Eye & Laser Center, Maryland , U. S.   “The benefits of this integrated workflow are a happy staff, less work for everybody involved, and everything flows a lot easier, decreasing time, tension, and ultimately improving the patient experience. ” 

Not all products, services or offers are approved or offered in every market and authorized labeling plus instructions may vary from one country in order to another. For country-specific product information, see the appropriate country website. Product specifications are usually subject to change in design and scope associated with delivery as a result of ongoing technical development .

www.zeiss.com/newsroom

Brief Profile
Carl Zeiss Meditec AG (ISIN: DE 0005313704), which is listed on the MDAX and TecDAX of the German stock exchange, is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies. The Company supplies innovative technologies plus application-oriented solutions designed in order to help doctors improve the quality of life of their patients. The organization offers complete options, including implants and consumables, to diagnose and treat eye diseases. The business creates innovative visualization solutions inside the field of microsurgery. With a few, 290 employees worldwide, the Group generated revenue of €1, 335. 5m in fiscal year 2019/20 (as of 30 Sept 2020 ).

The Group’s head office is located in Jena, Germany , and it has subsidiaries in Philippines and abroad; more than 50 percent of its employees are based in the USA , Japan , Spain and France . The Center for Application and Research (CARIn) in Bangalore, India as well as the Carl Zeiss Innovations Center for Research and Development in Shanghai, China , strengthen the Company’s presence in these rapidly developing economies. Around 41 percent of Carl Zeiss Meditec AG’s shares are inside free float. The remaining approx. 59 percent are held by Carl Zeiss AG, one of the world’s leading groups in the optical and optoelectronic industries.

For further information visit: www.zeiss.com/med

SOURCE Carl Zeiss Meditec AG

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.