DUBLIN–( BUSINESS WIRE )–The “Cosmetic Dyes Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets. com’s offering.
The global cosmetic dyes market reached a value of US$ 451. 2 Million in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach an associated with US$ 619. 66 Million by 2027, exhibiting the CAGR of 5. 43% during 2021-2027.
- BASF SE
- Chromatech Incorporated
- Clariant AG
- Day-Glo Color Corp. (RPM International Inc. )
- DyStar Singapore Pte Ltd (Zhejiang Longsheng Group Co. Ltd. )
- Koel Colours Private Limited
- Neelikon Food Dyes
- Chemicals Ltd.
- Organic Dyes plus Pigments
- Pylam Products Company Inc.
- S. Goldmann GmbH & Company. KG
- Sensient Technologies Corporation.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence associated with the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Cosmetic dyes are additives that are used as coloring agents within various cosmetics, such as nail paints, hair color, lip products, foundation, blush, mascara, and eye makeup items. They are manufactured using chemically refined petroleum oil or coal-tar derivatives that consist of toxic heavy metals, such as zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. Aesthetic dyes are usually commonly available in natural plus synthetic variants.
Amongst these, synthetic chemical dyes are produced from chemicals obtained from petroleum products, whereas natural dyes are manufactured through natural sources such as animals, plants, insects, and minerals without the make use of any chemical treatment. Apart from this, cosmetic dyes impart intense colour, while being safe, durable, stable, and effective.
A global cosmetic chemical dyes market is primarily becoming driven by the significant expansion in the particular cosmetic industry and the inflating demand for various personal care products. This can be attributed to the increasing consumer consciousness regarding individual appearance as well as the evolving beauty standards due to the strong presence of social media platforms and various celebrity endorsements that promote the use of makeup products, personal care, and other grooming essentials.
In line with this, the particular rising purchasing power associated with consumers plus changing lifestyles have enabled them to afford numerous premium skin and sun care aesthetic products, which is favoring the market growth. Apart from this, the increasing prevalence of various dermatological disorders offers prompted manufacturers to introduce organic beauty dyes which are prepared using naturally sourced ingredients.
This particular protects the skin against harmful effects and allergies caused due in order to chemical dyes, which, in turn, will be providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the extensive utilization of cosmetic dyes in the particular manufacturing associated with various hair colors is usually acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Other factors, including the introduction of innovative product variants along with enhanced quality and changing climatic conditions are anticipated to drive the market further toward growth.
Key Marketplace Segmentation:
The publisher provides a good analysis associated with the key trends in each sub-segment of the particular global cosmetic dyes marketplace, along with forecasts at the global, regional plus country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the marketplace based on type, solubility kind and application.
Breakup by Type:
- Organic Dyes
- Inorganic Chemical dyes
Breakup by Solubility Kind:
Separation by Application:
- Hair Color Products
- Facial Makeup
- Eye Makeup
- Lip Products
- Nail Items
Break up by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Other people
- Latin The united states
- Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered inside This Report:
- How has the global aesthetic dyes market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the worldwide cosmetic chemical dyes market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Very best breakup from the market in line with the solubility type?
- What is definitely the breakup of the particular market dependent on the application?
- What are the particular various stages within the value chain associated with the business?
- What are usually the important driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global beauty dyes marketplace and who are the crucial players?
- What is the particular degree of competition in the industry?
For more information about this statement visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/thyydn