DUBLIN–( BUSINESS WIRE )–The “Global Vision Treatment Market Research and Forecast 2022-2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets. com’s offering.
The global vision care market is growing at a considerable CAGR of 5. 4% during the forecast period (2022-2028). The major factors augmenting the growth of the market include rise in geriatric population and technological advancements in eye care. Additionally, increase in usage of electronic devices has also resulted in eye disorders. With rising employment rates, the particular population working on screens (smartphones, laptops, plus more) have increased, which has resulted in an elevated rate for eyes-related ailments; thus, increasing the need for vision treatment.
Due to the onset of the worldwide pandemic COVID-19, lockdown has been imposed in several countries, which has led to even more number of people using electronics, which usually could possess resulted within eyes impairment. Due to colleges being closed, students had to attend online classes, which resulted in increased cases of headaches, blurred vision, and dry eyes, associated with using laptops, smartphones, plus other devices for long hours. Surge in online games and social media has also been observed, which could have weakened eye muscles. Thus, these activities are estimated to result inside increased need for vision care products.
On the other hand, a shift towards refractive eyes surgeries will be one associated with the major constraints hindering the development of the particular market. Conversely, embrace prevalence of vision disease in the rural areas and trend of stylish eyewear sunglasses is estimated to be an opportunity for the market players. According to SEE non-profit organization, nearly 108 million people could experience blindness by 2050. To overcome this, government initiatives and policies will act as an chance for that players to expand their marketplace.
The market is segmented on the basis associated with product plus distribution channel. By product, the market is segmented into attention lenses, contact lenses, intraocular lenses, and others (artificial tears). Based on the distribution channel segment, the marketplace is segmented into retail stores, online stores, and hospitals & clinics.
The Report Covers
- Market value data analysis of 2020 and forecast in order to 2027.
- Annualized market revenues ($ million) for each market segment.
- Country-wise analysis associated with major geographical regions.
- Key companies operating in the global vision care market. Based on the particular availability of information, information related to new product launches, plus relevant news is furthermore available in the report.
- Analysis of business strategies simply by identifying the particular key marketplace segments positioned for strong growth in the future.
- Analysis of market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Competitive strategies by identifying ‘who-stands-where’ in the market.
Important Topics Covered:
1. Statement Summary
2 . Market Overview and Insights
3. Competing Landscape
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
6. Regional Evaluation
7. Company Profiles
- Auro Laboratories Ltd.
- Biotech Healthcare
- Carl Zeiss AG.
- Alcon Vision LLC
- CooperVision, Inc.
- HOYA VISION CARE CO.
- Safilo Group S. p. A
- Johnson & Manley Vision Care, Inc.
- Menicon Co., Ltd.
- NOVARTIS INTERNATIONAL AG
- RODENSTOCK GMBH
- SEIKO OPTICAL PRODUCTS COMPANY., LTD.
- Paragon Vision Sciences, Inc.
- SynergEyes, Inc.
- TOPCON CORP.
- Bausch & Lomb Inc.
- VSP VISION CARE
For more information about this particular report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lfnq28