A RECORD-BREAKING NUMBER OF CONSUMERS PARTICIPATED, WITH BOGO GIFT CARDS SELLING OUT IN JUST A FEW HOURS 11
IRVINE, Calif. , Nov. 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Yesterday, Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company (NYSE: ABBV ), celebrated the fourth annual – and most successful – BOTOX ® Cosmetic Day yet.
Once again, the day was met with record-breaking numbers, with BOTOX ® Cosmetic seeing the largest treatment day on the books in the brand’s 20-year history. 11
- The day saw the highest single day of Allē registrations in the history of the company. 11
- Within the first hour, the particular BOTOX ® Aesthetic Day site had more than 285, 000 visitors. 11
- The web site also saw a 130% increase in searches for local healthcare providers online to explore BOTOX ® Beauty treatment options in their area, compared to last year. 11
- The highest number of BOGO gift cards were sold in BOTOX ® Cosmetic Day time history exceeding 2021 by 20%. 11
- The brand noticed over 25, 000 social media posts plus mentions leading up to BOTOX ® Cosmetic Day. 11
“Our record-breaking traffic this BOTOX ® Cosmetic Time demonstrates how excited people are about BOTOX ® Cosmetic. I think that is because of the natural looking results BOTOX ® Aesthetic offers at the hands of our esteemed companies 12, *, ** , ” said Jasson Gilmore , Senior Vice President, Allergan Data Labs. “The proof of this effective day is in the numbers and we hope to make this holiday an even better experience for our customers and suppliers next year. inch
BOTOX ® Cosmetic is the 1st and only product of its kind FDA approved to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet lines and forehead ranges in adults, along with full outcomes in 30 days. 2-6 No other product on the market has received FDA approval for use in crow’s feet outlines or forehead lines. 2-6 Based on results from an online market research survey, 94% of neurotoxin patients deemed FDA approval as very (73%) to somewhat (21%) important to them. 7 † BOTOX ® Cosmetic offers more than 20 years associated with research plus real-world encounter. 8 It is the most widely researched and studied treatment of its kind and is authorized for use in 98 countries. 9 The particular safety and efficacy of BOTOX ® Beauty have been described within more compared to 604 peer-reviewed articles in scientific plus medical journals. 9
For those unable to secure a gift card, the two-week-long offer associated with double points on BOTOX ® Cosmetic treatments powered simply by Allē is still available until November 30, 2022. To stay current around the latest information, consumers can join Allē, a resource hub for additional information, exclusive offers, personalized content and more. Check out https://alle.com/botoxcosmeticday for the terms and conditions of this offer.
* Patients combined from two studies treated for their forehead and frown lines reported being “Mostly or Very Satisfied” with the organic looking result of therapy.
** In 2 clinical trials, 90% plus 82% associated with patients reported they were “Mostly or even Very Satisfied” (top 2 out of 5 responses) with their treatment results in Day 60.
† Results from an on the internet researching the market study of individuals who obtained a neurotoxin at least once within the final 2 years.
BOTOX ® Cosmetic Important Safety Information & Approved Uses
BOTOX ® Cosmetic may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening. Get medical help right away if you have any of these problems any time (hours to weeks) after injection of BOTOX ® Cosmetic:
- Problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing, due to weakening of associated muscles, may be serious and result in loss of life. You are at the highest risk if these problems are pre-existing before injection. Swallowing problems might last for several months.
- Spread of toxin effects. The effect of botulinum toxin may affect areas away from the shot site and cause severe symptoms including: loss of strength and all-over muscle weakness, double vision, blurred eyesight and drooping eyelids, hoarseness or change or loss of voice, trouble saying words clearly, loss associated with bladder control, trouble breathing, plus trouble swallowing.
BOTOX ® Cosmetic dosing units are not the same because, or comparable to, any other botulinum contaminant product.
There has not already been a confirmed serious case of spread of toxin effect when BOTOX ® Aesthetic has been used in the recommended dose in order to treat frown lines, crow’s feet ranges, and/or temple lines.
BOTOX ® Cosmetic may cause loss of strength or general muscle weakness, vision problems, or even dizziness inside hours to weeks associated with taking BOTOX ® Cosmetic. If this happens, do not drive a car, operate machinery, or do some other dangerous activities.
Serious and/or immediate allergic reactions have been reported. They include: itching, rash, red itchy welts, wheezing, asthma symptoms, or even dizziness or feeling faint. Get medical help immediately if you are wheezing or possess asthma symptoms, or in case you become dizzy or even faint.
Do not receive BOTOX ® Cosmetic when you: are usually allergic to any of the particular ingredients within BOTOX ® Beauty (see Medication Guide for ingredients); had an allergic reaction to any other botulinum toxin item such as Myobloc ® (rimabotulinumtoxinB), Dysport ® (abobotulinumtoxinA), or Xeomin ® (incobotulinumtoxinA); have a skin infection from the planned injection site.
Tell your doctor about all your muscle or even nerve conditions, like ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease, myasthenia gravis, or Lambert-Eaton syndrome, since you might be with increased danger of serious side effects which includes difficulty ingesting and difficulty breathing through typical doses of BOTOX ® Cosmetic.
Inform your doctor about all your medical conditions, including: plans to have got surgery; experienced surgery upon your face; have problems raising your own eyebrows; sagging eyelids; some other abnormal facial change; are pregnant or plan in order to become pregnant (it is not known if BOTOX ® Cosmetic can harm your unborn baby); are breast-feeding or plan to (it is just not known in the event that BOTOX ® Cosmetic passes into breast milk).
Tell your doctor regarding all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, plus herbal supplements. Using BOTOX ® Aesthetic with certain other medications could cause severe negative effects. Do not start any new medicines until you have told your physician that you have received BOTOX ® Beauty in the past.
Tell your doctor if a person have obtained any additional botulinum contaminant product in the last 4 months; have received injections of botulinum toxin such as Myobloc ® , Dysport ® , or even Xeomin ® previously (tell your doctor exactly which product you received); have recently received an antibiotic by injection; take muscle mass relaxants; take an allergy or cold medicine; take a sleep medicine; take aspirin-like products or blood thinners.
Other side results of BOTOX ® Cosmetic include: dry mouth; discomfort or pain on the shot site; tiredness; headache; neck pain; and eye issues: double eyesight, blurred vision, decreased eyesight, drooping eyelids and eyebrows, swelling of your eyelids plus dry eyes.
BOTOX ® Cosmetic is a prescription medication that is injected into muscles and utilized to briefly improve the particular look of moderate to severe your forehead lines, crow’s feet outlines, and look down on lines between the eye brows in adults.
For more information refer to the Medication Guide or talk with your physician.
To report a side effect, please call Allergan at 1-800-678-1605.
About Allergan Appearance
Allergan Looks, an AbbVie company, develops, manufactures, and markets the portfolio associated with leading aesthetics brands plus products. Their aesthetics portfolio includes face injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and much more. Their own goal will be to consistently provide clients worldwide along with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment in order to excellence, almost all with a personal touch.
AbbVie’s mission is usually to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the particular medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have the remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic places: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products plus services throughout its Allergan Aesthetics profile. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Data upon File. AbbVie. Neurotoxin Monthly Tracker Report, August 2022 .
- BOTOX ® Cosmetic Prescribing Information, July 2020 .
- Dysport ® Recommending Information, 2020.
- Xeomin ® Prescribing Information, 2020.
- Jeuveau ® Recommending Information, 2020.
- Daxxify™ Prescribing Information, 2022.
- Data on File. AbbVie. Facial Injectables Neurotoxins Consumer A& U Tracker, 2014.
- Data upon File. AbbVie. FDA Item Approval Info, 2019.
- Data on file, Allergan, 2018; Country Approvals Worldwide Marketing Authorization.
- Information on File. AbbVie. Botulinum Toxin Peer-Reviewed Publications, 2021.
- Data on File. Allergan. November 2022 .
- Data on Document. AbbVie. Ogilvie, “Pooled Subject-Reported Outcomes From 2Phase 3 Studies of OnabotulinumtoxinA with regard to Simultaneous Treatment of Forehead and Glabellar Lines, ” 2020.