NEW YORK , July 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — According to the latest market research study published simply by P& S Intelligence, the global eye testing equipment market was worth around $2, 852. 2 million in 2021, which will rise to $5, 246. 1 million by 2030, at a 7. 0% compound annual growth rate. This is attributed to the particular increase within the incidence of vision illnesses, rise in the demand for eye exams and treatments in industrialized nations, and advancements in ophthalmic diagnostic technologies.
As these healthcare facilities are chosen by the particular majority of the patients with eye problems, hospitals plus eye clinics account for the particular biggest share of the eye testing equipment marketplace. In emerging economies, attention care and diagnosis processes are, many times, only offered at hospitals plus eye clinics.
Get the sample pages of this report in: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/eye-testing-equipment-market/report-sample
Major Market Share Taken by Autorefractors and Phoropters
- The autorefractor plus phoropter category holds the more than 30% discuss of the particular eye screening equipment market. Myopia is becoming more common in both children and adults, which is fueling the usage of these devices.
- Moreover, uncorrected refractive error is the second-leading cause of preventable blindness in the world, a significant public health problem, and one of the particular most-prevalent visual abnormalities across all age groups.
- Furthermore, due to the requirement for regular fundus screening for those with diabetes mellitus, fundus cameras have the third-largest market reveal. Because of their higher risk of developing diabetic retinopathy, cataracts, diabetic macular edema, and glaucoma, patients with diabetes mellitus require eye testing once every six months or once a year.
Browse detailed report on Eye Testing Equipment Market Size, Share, Growth plus Demand Forecast Report 2030
- In 2021, North America held 35% revenue share in the market. This was a result of each the huge investment in this domain associated with human health and the widespread adoption of cutting-edge products in eyesight care services.
- Similarly, Germany holds a substantial market talk about in Europe because of the advanced ophthalmological solutions and items that are provided in the country and the growing spending upon eye care.
- The APAC eye tests equipment marketplace holds the second-largest global share, plus it will advance along with a significant CAGR from 2021 in order to 2030. This is because there are an increasing number of individuals who are usually vision impaired, that will provide a huge challenge to those who offer eye treatment services and force them to buy cutting-edge equipment with regard to diagnosis.
- A third of the particular world’s population of blind people resides in China , which usually is why it had the largest share of the market in the region within 2021. The particular main cause of vision loss in nearly half associated with them, along with glaucoma, is cataracts, which will certainly increase the need for eyes care supplies.
Eye Screening Equipment Marketplace Report Coverage
- Autorefractor plus Phoropter
- Optical Coherence Tomography Device
- Fundus Camera
- Perimetry Equipment
- Slit Lamp
- General Examination
Simply by End User
- Hospitals and Eye Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Optometry Academic Institutes
Browse More Reports Published by P& H
About P& T Cleverness
P& S Intelligence provides marketplace research plus consulting providers to a vast array of industries across the world. As an enterprising research and consulting company, P& S believes in providing thorough insights on the particular ever-changing market scenario, to empower companies to make informed decisions and base their business strategies with astuteness. P& S i9000 keeps the interest of its clients at heart, which will be why the particular insights we provide are both honest and accurate. Our long list of satisfied clients includes entry-level firms as well as multi-million-dollar businesses plus government agencies.
SOURCE P& Ersus Intelligence