Bausch + Lomb, a global eye health company dedicated to helping people see better to live better, announced the introduction of Project Watson health care products for dogs in the U. S. The new line of products is specifically formulated to help support dogs’ eyes, ears and overall wellbeing using high quality plus naturally inspired ingredients.
“For nearly two centuries, Bausch + Lomb has been associated with many of the particular most significant advances in eye wellness. Building on our eye care expertise and history in surgical solutions for veterinarians, we created Project Watson to help address the unmet health care needs of canines, ” says Joe Gordon, president, Global Consumer, Surgical and Vision Care, Bausch + Lomb. “Developed inside collaboration with veterinarians, Task Watson focuses on dogs’ eye and ears – important areas that are often overlooked in the particular health associated with our beloved four-legged family members. Project Watson products will begin rolling out online in certain retailers beginning next month. ”
The particular full type of Project Watson products includes:
- Project Watson eye wash with regard to dogs — a gentle, pH-balanced multi-purpose solution developed to assist cleanse irritants and debris from dogs’ eyes
- Project Watson eyelid wipes for dogs – gentle, pH-balanced, pre-moistened textured baby wipes with micellar technology that cleanses plus hydrates around the eyes to help remove excess buildup
- Project Watson ear wash for canines – a gentle, pH-balanced cleansing solution formulated in order to help assistance cleaning and care to help keep ears healthy
- Task Watson ear wipes regarding dogs : gentle, pH-balanced pre-moistened textured wipes formulated to assist support hearing cleaning plus care
- Project Watson eye wellness supplement intended for dogs + tear stain support – a daily chewable supplement with seven active ingredients to help promote eye health and help reduce tear stains in dogs, from the inside out
- Project Watson eye + multi-health product – the daily chewable formulated along with nine ingredients to help support key areas of a dog’s health: eyes, joints, skin, heart and immune system
“Grooming care for dogs often includes nail trims and haircuts, but regular eye and ear canal maintenance is also necessary. Without regular vision and ear cleaning, there is the potential to get skin irritation and infections among other issues, ” says Danielle Rutherford, VMD, Westside Veterinary Center, New York. “I look forward to having access to this new dedicated line of products pertaining to dogs plus their pet owners. ”
Project Watson products are manufactured and packaged in recyclable containers at U. S. Food and Drug Administration-registered facilities within the U. S. using U. H. and imported ingredients. The eye wash plus two supplements will be available online starting in November 2022 in Chewy, Walmart, PetSmart and Amazon. The remaining three products will be available by the end of the year.